Lets be clear about this…Everybody needs a bit of assistance, regardless of what their job or role is.
When you establish a culture of Mentoring and of Coaching in your organisation you will start to see the benefits in a relatively short period of time.
- Productivity will increase
- Staff turnover will reduce
- Workplace absence will reduce
- Customers will be delighted
- Business will improve
Brave and bold claim – absolutely! But look at the evidence, Coaching and Mentoring really works. Its a bit like having training on tap, or like de-formalising workplace learning.
Get in touch with us and have a discussion about how it could work for you.
Coaching and Mentoring is a very cost effective and efficient method to develop a workforce.
- What is mentoring? (businesshelp.lloydstsbbusiness.com)
- Leadership Roles – How to Mentor someone (rockingyourrole.wordpress.com)
- Mentoring in the workplace (csuitementor.wordpress.com)
- Mentoring can give you the career help you need (helpyourcareer.org)
- Coaching and mentoring – the difference (portlandemployercouncil.wordpress.com)
- That Mentoring Malarkey (thehrjuggler.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Work Hard- Work Smart. (imagineeringnow.wordpress.com)
- How to be a Great Mentor (execu-search.com)
- Mentoring for Coach Development (coachgrowth.wordpress.com)
- Mentoring recognized as valuable asset (business.financialpost.com)