Our coaching qualifications help organisations transform performance and individuals overcome the barriers that prevent them achieving their full potential. Our awarding body provides mentoring courses and coaching development with the opportunity to progress to a professional qualification in coaching and mentoring as a next step.
* This Level 3 qualification in Coaching and Mentoring aims to provide practising and potential team leaders and first line managers with the knowledge, skills and confidence to perform effectively as workplace coaches as part of their normal work role.
* This Level 5 qualification in Coaching and Mentoring aims to provide practising managers with the knowledge, skills and confidence to perform effectively as coaches or mentors as part of their normal work role
- Lighting the Way: From Coaching to Mentoring (leadershipmints.com)
- 6 Traits of the Best Coaching Relationships (inc.com)
- Leadership Roles – How to Mentor someone (rockingyourrole.wordpress.com)
- Mentoring in the workplace (csuitementor.wordpress.com)
- How To Be A Great Mentor (forbes.com)
- 4 Tips for Being a Better Mentor (women2.com)
- Benefits of mentoring (reed.co.uk)
- Mentors are the secret of successful social entrepreneurs (theguardian.com)