Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.
A leader is a dealer in hope.
You don’t need a title to be a leader.
A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to high sights, the raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.
A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.
Click on the image of Sir Ken Robinson for an illuminating insight to modern education.
Sir Ken Robinson
- Leaders: A Climate for Change (linked2leadership.com)
- 10 Inspirational Leadership Quotes (slideshare.net)
- Leadership Defined (kevinmanciniblog.com)
- 100 Best Quotes on Leadership (erfien.wordpress.com)
- “Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.” – Peter F. Drucker (priscillaajacks.wordpress.com)