We all know that the employer is ultimately responsible for ensuring the Health and Safety of every person on the payroll.
However, we sometimes need to remember that the individual person also has a responsibility for their own well-being at work, and for the well-being of co-workers and for those that are just passing by.
Our Health and Safety Programmes place great emphasis on making sure that the trainees fully understand their responsibilities if they are going to be a “Safe Worker“. We place considerable emphasis on teaching people so they understand that they have a very important role to play in making the workplace Incident and Accident Free.
The best way to get the job done is the safest way.
Contact us now to find how we can make your workplace safer and more productive.
- Occupational Health And Safety Assessment Standard 18001 Compliance: A Requirement For Every Work Area (ruralstops.blogspot.com)
- Protecting Your Own Health & Safety in the Workplace (blogs.lawyers.com)
- A Safe Worker is an Informed Worker (iworksafe.wordpress.com)
- Health&Safety (kaljitsroa.wordpress.com)
- Health and Safety Issues (rajvirthiara.wordpress.com)
- Workplace safety proves a strong investment (mysafetysign.com)
- The requirement of Health and Safety Signs (matlanter23.wordpress.com)